Puppeteer Browser Automation on Windows
Table of Content
Launch Puppeteer Browser Automation on Windows
Go to the listings page Puppeteer Browser Automation on Windows on Azure Marketplace.
- 2 Click on 'Get it now', then follow the instructions on the page to launch the Virtual Machine.
- 1 Go to the Virtual machine service in the Azure portal.
- 2 Click 'Add' -> 'Virtual Machine'.
Under Image click on 'See all images'. Search for 'puppeteer' and select 'Puppeteer Browser Automation on Windows'.
- 4 Fill out all needed informations and launch the Virtual Machine.
Connect to your instance via RDP
Run our sample code and develop your own scripts:
- 1 Connect to the instance via RDP and log into the user you created in the Azure Portal.
Open Command Line Interface. Navigate into C:\Puppeteer directory by
Run the sample code for Chrome by
node sample-chrome.jsRun the sample code for Chromium by
node sample-chromium.jsYou can watch how Chrome/Chromium execute the sample script:
- 4 By opening the folder C: -> Puppeteer you can see taken screenshots.
- 5 Edit the script by right-click -> Open with Notepad++. When you are done, save the file.
Switch back to the Command Prompt window and run changed scripts again by